MTGBelfort Index du Forum

MTGBelfort
Magic

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Castlevania Lords Of Shad.ow@Ost

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    MTGBelfort Index du Forum -> Format -> Standard (T2)
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
naytmari

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 15:26 (2016)    Sujet du message: Castlevania Lords Of Shad.ow@Ost Répondre en citant

Castlevania Lords Of Shadow Ost > bit.ly/1t3Djyd

Castlevania Lords Of Shadow Ost

10cf746e54
Video Games Entertainment Lifestyle . #6 . kgsfrog View Profile View Posts 6 Mar, 2014 9:18am I really liked the soundtrack in LOS1. Gun Control is Using Two Hands View Profile View Posts 5 Mar, 2014 11:43pm I really like the Dracula theme and the many variations of it. The page cannot be displayed. Tychoid View Profile View Posts 6 Mar, 2014 11:02am ehhhh, original castlevania stuff is great, but it doesn't directly translate well with an orchestra.

In LOS1, I associated the music with specific areas or events and they really evoked feelings within me, whether it was a haunting sadness, or a trumpeting call to battle. I do agree that orchestral scores if not handled properly tend to sound similar to each other, bearing no individual identity. A Slipstream Sloth View Profile View Posts 6 Mar, 2014 12:29am Originally posted by necroidus:Originally posted by Wicked of the West: can you remember any music at all from Lord of Shadows 1 OR 2? I bet not Anyone else really captivated by the prologue intro theme where they reveal Gabriel sitting on his throne as Dracula? While I'm at work I keep hearing that piece in my head! Soul stirring stuff. Catchy and memorable are 2 different things though(Catchy can be memorable, and vice versa, but are not 'inclusive'), and Orchestral is not one to lend itself to being catchy(generally Movie composers like Hanz Zimmer and John Williams go for that stuff, and sometimes it feels.like all their soundtracks are the same because of it.) Better orchestral music for me, moves away from trying to be catchy for the sake of catching the ear, and instead compliment and fit a scene as much as possible, rather than try to overtake it(which is one reason I don't like some of the examples you listed from:P). Gun Control is Using Two Hands View Profile View Posts 6 Mar, 2014 8:08am Edit: Wrong thread!!! Last edited by Gun Control is Using Two Hands; 6 Mar, 2014 8:15am #10 . It needs to be epic and Konami told Oscar Araujo so. I felt the music for LoS 1 & 2 was totally spot on. #7 .

from dusk till dawn s01e02 720 websteel pulse liveline of duty s01e02marvel's agent carter 720p is_safe:1lego movie espaol latinoblack sails s02e03next door nikkithe visitors serieswwe raw 06 10 20131080p chasing life

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 15:26 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    MTGBelfort Index du Forum -> Format -> Standard (T2) Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation